Office All-rounder – Casual
Working at a well-established, independently run marine business, commencing from approximately 10-15hrs per week (5 hours per day) and can be more hours if needed. You will be primarily responsible for all day-to-day customer service and financial processing. Your main duties will include:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable invoice processing
- Invoice preparation and Debtor management
- Banking and reconciliations
- Petty Cash management
- Customer Service
- Cash handling
- Reception duties
- Spare parts
- Stock Take
This is a widely diverse position and you will also be involved with customer service, preparing sales quotes, employee records management, document control and maintaining office supplies.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous boating/ marine knowledge is a bonus
- High Level Attention to Detail with a flair for administrative tasks
- The ability to work autonomously
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively
- Have strong problem solving and follow up skills
- A task driven, "can do" attitude with a willingness to learn new skills.
- Be friendly, relaxed and flexible in achieving your day to day goals
- MYOB experience
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you and you’d like to know more, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.